#CNILux: RIMOWA opens up to Condé Nast International据他回忆，当时校园里还有一些人，在大家躲起来的时候，野猪也是看到人就跑，一会儿就钻进了花坛下的灌木丛，慌不择路地四处跑。
Alexandre Arnault, RIMOWA\'s CEO, sat down with Suzy Menkes to discuss the latest collaboration, millennials and how the brand\'s key competence matches the values of the LVMH group
Alexandre Arnault is symbolic of a generation on the move. Andwhat could be more fitting than the millennial, dynamic son of Bernard Arnault choosing to focus his career on digital advances and on travel luxury - as the co-CEO of the RIMOWA brand.
Watching the Instagrams of crowds chasing the new collaboration between RIMOWA and the street-smart Supreme brand adds another dimension to the dynamism of his aluminium luggage brand.
The fourth annual Condé Nast International Luxury Conference is in Lisbon, on the 18th and 19th April. For more information, visit the website
- #SuzyPFW Alexander McQueen: Primeval Force Of Nature
- #SuzyPFW On Grecian Lines: Balmain Offers A New Geometry
- #SuzyPFW Comme des Gar?ons: Redefining Real Clothes
- #SuzyPFW: Fashion Is Always Redefining ‘Japanese’
- #SuzyPFW The Future Is Orange For Hermès And Poiret
- #SuzyPFW The Art Of Craft At Loewe
- #SuzyPFW: Sonia Rykiel Is Immortalised On Paris Street
- #SuzyPFW Poetry In Motion: Rahul Mishra And Olivier Theyskens
- #SuzyPFW: Louis Vuitton Plays With Gender
- #SuzyPFW Rick Owens’ Burning Tower